|Coconut crusted flounder w/ steamed broccoli + side salad of mixed greens, avocado, red onion and capsicum (red peppers)|
This is pretty basic stuff so I'm not going to bother with a recipe, just some bullet points:
- take any thin white fish fillets such as flounder, sole, etc.
- on a plate or flat surface sprinkle about half a cup of dried/desiccated coconut and some salt and pepper and dried chili flakes if you so wish
- coat/roll/pat/rub the fish in the dry mix to get it to stick as well as possible (of course some will come off as you aren't using egg or batter as an adhesive)
- heat a pan on a medium-low heat with a generous amount of grass-fed butter or coconut oil (or a mix)
- slowly cook the fish a few minutes on each side depending on the thickness
- thank me later for this amazing Paleo dish